Oct 6, 2009

Hollywood Assistants Handbook



So I just finished reading Hollywood Assistant Handbook, not sure if it helped me or hurt me. Knowing already that the film business is cut throat, but I was not prepared for how the book proved just that. Generally the book is very informative with an up to date guide to being an amazing assistant. One thing I am completely certain about is that the book could also be a guide to the best A-List restaurants around town. Some include:


The book included how to deal with every type of personality in the business and how to use your reverse psychology to the max., which is what I enjoyed the most. All I suggest is reading the book and throw all the moral values your mother taught you out the window. Not everyone can do this, which proves why so many don't make it in the business.

No comments: